I have been fortunately working with Ming-Ming Cheng, Sadeep Jayasumana, Bernardino romera-paredes, Victor Adrian Prisacariu, Andrea Vedaldi, Carsten Rother, Niloy J. Mitra, Jamie Shotton, Nigel Crook, Paul Sturges, Anurag Arnab, James Thewlis, Alexander Kirillov, Wen-Yan Lin, Melinos Averkiou, and Vibhav Vineet. I had an awesome internship at Baidu Institute of Deep Learning, where I worked with Chang Huang, Dalong Du, and Zhizhong Su. You can find more about my collaborators through my Google Scholar.
Before, I worked on pattern recognition and biometrics with Prof. Kaiqi Huang, and Prof. Tieniu Tan at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). I obtained my MEng in Pattern Recognition from CAS, and my BEng in information engineering (Optoelectronic) from Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT).
1. Best demo award at ICCV 2015.
2. PASCAL VOC Challenge, Competition winner award in object detection, 2010.
3. T-more outstanding innovation student award, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2007.
4. The 1st prize award in ”Challenge Cup”: National academic science and technology competition for college students, 2007.
5. Winner in Web development, Microsoft Imagine Cup 2007.
4. Formal director in the student association for scientific and technology activities, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2007. We, VALSE (Vision and Learning Seminar) online organisation committee, are organising Webinar on the state-of-the-art Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Computer Graphics, Please join the Webinar.
1. Teaching Assistant in Software Engineering Laboratory B16, Under Associate Professor Andrea Veldadi, University of Oxford. 6th, March 2015.
2. Co-supervising 4YP MEng student, 2016.
I like playing pin-pong, and swimming. I enjoy listening pop dancing music and classical music when I am writing code. I also like hacking algorithm, software, and even some simple hardware during my spare time. I can speak Mandarin Chinese (native), English (fluent) and I am learning German (elementary).