Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo da Vinci
Notice: If you find any problems with the resources here, please email me. All resources here are free for research purpose. We would appreciate you to use our resources and refer relevant papers if it is possible.
Warning: THESE RESOURCES COME WITH NO WARRANTIES, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- CRFasRNN, contains the Python/Matlab wrapper (based on Caffe) and model for semantic image segmentation on PASCAL VOC Challenge, it has achieved 74.7mAP. Live demo is available: [demo]
- ImageSpirit, contains demo for semantic image segmentation with objects and attributes, Dense CRF, Higher-order Dense CRF.
- Facial Feature Automatic Labeling Environment [survey][Win64Exe7.2M][Linux/Mac coming soon] for the paper, “Approximate Structured Output Learning for Constrained Local Models with Application to Real-time Facial Feature Detection and Tracking on Low-power Devices“, FG, 2013.[pdf][bib] FAQ: you can get the detection results by type “BrookesFaceTracker.exe gaga.png”, you can get demo by type”BrookesFaceTracker.exe”.
- CASIA Part B Multi-View Gait Recognition Baseline Code (Matlab/Octave)
“Robust view transformation model for gait recognition,” in International Conference on Image Processing, 2011.[bib]
- Shared Dictionary Learning with Group Sparsity(L1-inf) [toy example about shared dictionary learning with group sparsity](C/C++/Matlab API):
“Multi-View Pedestrian Recognition using Shared Dictionary Learning with Group Sparsity,” in International Conference on Neural Information Processing, 2011.[bib]
- :Efficient Implementation of Bag of word (C/C++/Matlab API):
NLPR PASCAL VOC 2010/2011 Image Classification Submission;Y. Yu, J. Zhang, Y. Huang, S. Zheng, W. Ren, K. Huang, and T. Tan, “Object Detection by Context and Boosted HOG-LBP“, in PASCAL Visual Object Challenge Workshop, European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Crete, Greece, 2010.[bib]
- BING Fast Objectness Proposal Estimator Linux version code.[link]
Commenting your code is like cleaning your bathroom – you never want to do it, but it really does create a more pleasant experience for you and your guests. –Someone said.
- aNYU for the paper, “Dense Semantic Image Segmentation with Objects and Attributes”, IEEE CVPR, 2014.[project][bib]
- CASIA Gait Part B (GEI features in Matlab Mat format) for the paper “Robust View Transformation Model for Gait Recognition,” in IEEE ICIP 2011.[bib]””:
- CASIA Gait Part D: [Gait&Footprint] for the paper “A Cascade Fusion Scheme for Gait and Cumulative Foot Pressure Image Recognition“, in Pattern Recognition 2012, [bib]