I have been fortunately working with Ming-Ming Cheng, Sadeep Jayasumana, Bernardino romera-paredes, Victor Adrian Prisacariu, Andrea Vedaldi, Carsten Rother, Niloy J. Mitra, Jamie Shotton, Nigel Crook, Paul Sturges, Anurag Arnab, James Thewlis, Alexander Kirillov, Wen-Yan Lin, Melinos Averkiou, and Vibhav Vineet. I had an awesome internship at Baidu Institute of Deep Learning, where I worked with Chang Huang, Dalong Du, and Zhizhong Su. I was also working at VisionHacker ( later known as Face++, Megvii) 2010-2012. You can find more about my collaborators through my Google Scholar.
Before, I worked on pattern recognition and biometrics with Prof. Kaiqi Huang, and Prof. Tieniu Tan at the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). I obtained my MEng in Pattern Recognition from CAS, and my BEng in information engineering (Optoelectronic) from Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT).
1. Critical Talented Award and Spot Award at eBay 2018.
2. Honorable mentioned at eBay Skunkworks Expo 2017.
3. Finalist at LDV Vision Summit Entrepreneur Computer Vision Challenge 2016.
4. Best demo award at ICCV 2015.
5. Runner-up} for an iOS app at first Oxford hack 2014.
6. PASCAL VOC Challenge, Competition winner award in object detection, 2010.
7. T-more outstanding innovation student award, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2007.
8. The 1st prize award in ”Challenge Cup”: National academic science and technology competition for college students, 2007.
9. The winner in Web development, Microsoft Imagine Cup 2007.
2. Reviewer or Program Committee for Conferences: CVPR2020, AAAI 2020, ECCV2020, CVPR2019, ICCV2019, ACM MM 2018, ACM SIGGRAPH 2018, ACCV 2018, ICCV2017, ACM MM2017, ICRA2017, CVM2017, ACCV2016, ACCV2014, NIPS2016, CCIVS2016, ICMLA2012. ACPR2011, ICPR2011, ICIP2010.
4. Formal director in the student association for science and technology activities, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2007.
I like playing ping-pong, and swimming. I enjoy listening to pop dancing music and classical music when I am writing code. I also like hacking algorithm, software, and even some simple hardware during my spare time. I can speak Mandarin Chinese (native), English (fluent) and I am learning German (elementary).